Monday, February 14, 2011

Same Mistake or Go For It?

I love her very much,
but what would I do...
I wish I could go and tell her,
but I don't think thats what she wants...
Sorry to those people who encourage me to go for it,
but I am so sorry I can't do it...
I don't want to repeat the same mistake again,
and I don't want that to happen...
I think it is best for us to remain for what we are,
this year's Valentine means NO VALENTINE...
I guess this is the only way we can go for,
maybe we weren't meant for each other...
Maybe we were never meant to meet each other.
in the first place... Maybe is just a coincidence...
Maybe... This was all a mistake...
I so hurt but I still act strong in front of everybody,
EVERYTIME...
And make them feels like I am so arrogant,
and the real reason behind it is because I am hurt...
Shouting, acting tough, brave,
it is all just a silly old acting that I wanted to use...
To hide myself from you guys,
to see the true LIM HAN WERN...
To hide the love, family and friends pain...
That I suffer so much....
I AM SORRY...
AND I AM SORRY THAT I CAN'T....
Care for you as much as others.....
I AM SORRY !

No comments:

Post a Comment